ACI’s 6th Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management Summit will be taking place on 20th & 21st February at the Royal Garden Hotel, London.
The two day event will bring together senior executives from the key industry stakeholders from Energy Providers, Plant Owners & Operators, Industry Consultants & Experts, Lawyers, Purchasing and Procurement Management Professionals, Nuclear Regulators, Nuclear Technology Companies, Industry Investors, Asset Management Companies, Nuclear Engineers and Safety Inspectors, Decommissioning Managers, Waste Management Companies, Governmental representatives responsible for nuclear power development, Radiation and health protection agencies, Packaging & Transportation Officials, Academic Institutions, Research Organisations and Market Analysts.
Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management Summit 2019 will provide excellent opportunities to learn from high profile speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise on overcoming the current challenges involved in the decommissioning of nuclear power plants and radioactive waste management.
You will also have the chance to network with industry leaders from across the entire value chain, to maximise the opportunities arising in the nuclear decommissioning sector, whilst also discovering the latest technologies and solutions that facilitate the storage and management of spent fuel.
You are kindly invited to ACI’s 6th
Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management Summit to discover the key topics
and updates from the latest developments in the essential areas of nuclear
power plant decommissioning and radioactive waste management.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Martin Walkingshaw, Deputy Managing Director, LLW Repository Ltd
- JurijShapoval, Head of dismantling Projects Programme, SE Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant
- Juliet Long, Head of Radioactive Waste Management Infrastructure, Environment Agency
- Ivana Davidova, Senior Specialist In Decommissioning, CEZ
- Charlotta Sanders, Senior Project Manager: Radiological Protection, Waste Management & Decommissioning, World Nuclear Association
- Patrick O’Sullivan, Decommissioning Specialist, IAEA
- Francesco Romano, Radiation Protection Expert, Joint Research Centre – European Commission
And many more. To view the conference agenda please click here
Reason to Attend:
- Evaluate prerequisites for the optimum decommissioning strategy
- Explore opportunities to improve radioactive waste management identified through the Nuclear Sector Deal
- Discover technological developments to facilitate decommissioning of Nuclear Power Plants
- Assess aspects to consider for the disposition of metallic low level waste and structures from dismantled NPPs
- Identify key features to
acknowledge for increasing efficiency of radioactive waste management services
For further information, please contact:
Marketing Executive, ACI
T: + 44 (0) 203 141 0623